Dear Fellow Administrator,
In your Montessori leadership role, we know that you understand the importance of staying connected with the Montessori community – especially right here in Georgia. The Montessori Administrators of Georgia (MAG) provides that opportunity and much, much more!
By becoming a member of MAG, you will be joining a growing, vibrant group of experienced professionals dedicated to supporting Montessori education, strengthening enrollment, and expanding programs throughout Georgia.
As a member, you will:
• …have the opportunity to network with Montessori professionals throughout the state, collaborating on programs & ideas moving all of us toward greater success.
• …see greater exposure on the internet as MAG continues to update and expand its presence on-line & in social media.
• …see your school listed on the MAG website and Facebook page, giving increased visibility to parents everywhere looking for schools.
• …be invited to attend and participate in MAG general meetings taking place five times per year. Each meeting features themes with topics relevant and timely for all of us in the Montessori community.
• …have the opportunity for a consultation and/or visit to your school by a MAG board member, offering individualized support tailored to the needs of your school.
• …have the opportunity (and this is BIG) to participate is a Group Health Insurance program REGARDLESS of your size. Research has shown that schools offering insurance benefits have more success in employee recruitment and stronger employee retention – and aren’t we all looking for less staff turnover?
We know you’re thinking, “I’ll bet it costs a lot to be a member.” But you would be wrong! In almost every case, annual membership is less that the cost of just one application and/or registration fee at your school. Please see the attached Membership Application for specifics.
We look forward to hearing from you!