October 5, 2022
Dear Montessori Administrator,
The 2022-23 school year is in full swing for Montessori schools throughout the state of GA, and so is our Montessori Administrators of Georgia (MAG) membership.
We would like to extend an invitation to you to join MAG or renew your membership today! Your membership in MAG includes the following key benefits to you, and your employees:
• You will receive an invitation to attend and participate in four General Meetings scheduled for the 2022-2023 school year. Topics relevant to our rapidly growing Montessori community are explored and discussed. Frequently, guest speakers from the educational community join us for our meetings.
• As an administrator, you will be joining a passionate group of Montessori leaders, each with invaluable experience and expertise, and dedicated to supporting Dr. Maria Montessori’s approach to education.
• Statewide, you will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with Montessori professionals on programs, challenges, and ideas that help member schools be successful in their quest to provide the very best Montessori education possible for your community.
• You and your employees have the opportunity to participate in our group health insurance program regardless of the size of your school! The MAG group plan works with well respected insurers. Rates have been extremely competitive, and MAG has not been subjected to the same rate increases that so many others have. While managed by MAG, every individual school retains the autonomy of their own staff enrollment. Health insurance is an extremely sought after benefit and is a benefit to hiring and retention of good employees. We hope you can join us in this wonderful opportunity for your school. The group insurance plan currently has 18 participating schools, and that number is growing every year.
• MAG’s social media and special links to your school on the MAG website:
www.montessori-mag.org, offers a greater visibility within the Montessori community.
We had a wonderful turnout at the first MAG Social on September 8th!
We are looking forward to seeing many more of you at our first, in person General Meeting on Tuesday, November 10, 2022 at Cross of Life Montessori.
Your Montessori Administrators of Georgia (MAG) Board
Carey Logan (Northwoods Montessori) President
Samantha Vejay (Executive Director WMI) Vice President
Stefanie Graper (Cross of Life Montessori) Secretary/Website
Annette Coffee (Four Seasons Montessori) Treasurer/Membership
Lynn Nehez (President of the Montessori Institute of Atlanta) Board Member
Cara Friedline (Springmont) Past President
Traci Coleman (Grow Montessori) Board Member
Laurie Kennedy (Milton Montessori School) Board Member